Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Babbling...coz I do

  1. #31
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    ((((((((( HUGS )))))))))

    Everything will be ok Roger, just keep your faith. You may have to leave us for a couple of weeks but you will be back and your friends will be right here waiting. We are just an email away. And as far as concerning me, I'll keep you in my thoughts, sending positive vibes your way and I'll pray for you. Everything will be ok,...
    I luv ya my friend [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    noooo...say it isn't sooo....it just won't be the same...this just isn't right..there must be something we can do.argghhhh.......

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow Now I feel Sad!!! Roger please remember that no matter how long you are away, you are still very close in our hearts and we will wait to hear what little we can, whenever you make it to the library.
    JUST don't abandon us like MUM did WAH!!!
    HUGS YA TIGHT!!!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    waves at Mum...*did I say abandon?* well Certainly I didn't mean THAT...Please don't punish me Mum..."Its just that I missed you terribly and YOU should have seen what *they* did to the place while you were gone"!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a pretty good idea lefty and bellehad a ball.wish I could have seen it LOOL..I do n't wan roger to go bawllllll..

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to forfiet my disability & try to find a job. My Doctor advised against it, but A person has got to knucle down during these rough times.

    If it was just me, I wouldn't worry, but I have a family and I can not let them become homeless.

    I never wrote this for anyone to feel sorry for me. I would appreciate any good thoughts and prayers, But you should know that my faith is still strong and I believe something good will happen.

    I'll never forget my online friends and I will check back on as often as I possibly can.

  7. #37
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    We just feel sorry and sad cause we luv ya Rog

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •